Friday, June 25, 2010

Another NEW HOME

Erika Hamilton
278 Kaikea Street
Kihei, HI 96753

 Mom, I made the bed just for you!

I am staying in an extra bedroom that opened up in one of my co-worker's houses-- and I am so grateful that she is letting me stay for awhile. However, the room is not directly attached to the house, and I don't really fit, becuase as much as I tried to pack lightly and be a minimalist, I somehow failed miserably. Also, with my bladder issues, having to walk to the main house to go to the bathroom has me seriously considering reinventing the bed pan.



2 comments:

  1. is that where your new apartment is? yea...i feel sooo jealous! sounds like you are hitting the ground running every day..that is great. keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimalist? Look how many shoes you have! Haha

    ReplyDelete