Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maui Cruisin'

Its official: I am a car owner. Well, co-owner I should say. Annie and I purchased this beauty for a whopping $1,200 bucks. The car was a real steal, with the custom design exterior (duck tape) and specialized door handles (yup, they've been ripped out). We'll be riding in style!




Oh, and I almost forgot . . . the lovely, foam enforced headlights! woo hoo!


 Only 102,000 miles since 2001. . .  so the real question is, who managed to beat this car up so much in a measily ten years?


 Cruisin'  (and very proud of my new stick skills)

(And Niki, I know I am a dirty, greasy hippie. No need to comment)


Stick driving, unfortunately, is not my only new car-related talent these days. I am also a skilled repair-woman, as the car has a small coolant leak and needs to be "watered" every few days. SO FUN!


Celebrating my success


I call it the Gremlin (coined by mommy dearest), and its our lovely Maui Cruiser.

2 comments: